Monday, January 7, 2013

Do you have true friends?


 True Friend.


In my opinion not many people know how to be a true friend. I have had friends that walked all over me. If a friend does that are they even a friend? That’s not even a question of course not! I’ve gotten advice on this topic everyone gives me different advice. It’s hard to deal with anyone that treats you like you are not human. I know I have a “friend” who decides to talk about me behind their back to their friends. That person friends come up to me and tell me what they say. I get hurt and upset over why people decide to do this. If you would rather not be friends with someone don’t sit and talk crap on them with other people just tell them you would rather not be friends. Having people talk behind your back or even be rude to you in person just doesn’t make nay sense to me. There are mean and cruel people in the world. But when you find a true friend you actually feel when they are there. I have friends that are there for me always whenever I need them. Those people I have very few because of the ones that actually care you loose more and more friends. Growing up is a huge part of loosing and knows who your friends are going to be for the rest of your life. Knowing a true friends key you just need to surround yourself around the people you know care about you and you care for them. It doesn’t matter how many you have or how little. These are the type of people that will make you smile when you never think you will again. The types who will make sure your not sitting home on a Friday night do absolute nothing. I love all my true friends but one thing that is will never be easy if picking out the people who aren’t true to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment